Sunday, November 6, 2011

Better Late than Never








Day 2-
I am thankful for my friends. Both new and old we have had so many good memories I am so thankful to have you all in my life!

Day 3-
I am thankful for technology. I have had an opportunity to grow up in the ever changing age of technology. Technology has made it possible for me to be across the country but still see my cousins grow up and share in the joy if my friends life changing events.

Day 4-
I am thankful for Mickey Mouse. A little silly I know but Disney is a huge part of my life, more than ever now. Walt Disney said- "We must remember this one thing- it was all started by a mouse."

Day 5-
I am thankful for my education. It has opened my world to so many things and I am so thankful I had the opportunity to attend school and get my degrees.

Day 6- I am thankful for airplanes. The make life so much better. As I mentioned early I am living on the other side of the country and inventions like planes make it much easier for me to get home and for my family to visit me. The 6 day journey to the otherside of the country is not one I wish to do often.

No comments: